- Penthouse , Condo
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 206 Sq Meters.
- Year Built: 2015
Penthouse for sale in in Hyatt Regency Danang Residences.
Located on the top floor of the highest tower Block B – with stunning views of the beach and the East Sea.
ONE OF THE BEST Apartment/Condominium UNITS IN THE PROJECT !!!
PRICED TO SELL – OFFERS ACCEPTED NOW
Vietnam’s next landmark resort, Hyatt Regency Danang Residences is an exclusive beachfront development of luxury residences and a 5-star resort. It is situated on a pristine 20 hectare oceanfront property along the endlessly stretched, world-renowned Non Nuoc Beach in Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, voted by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s ten most beautiful beaches.
The Hyatt Regency Danang is located minutes away from two world class golf courses; The Montgomerie Links an 18-hole course designed by Colin Montgomerie and The Dunes Course a 36-hole course designed by Greg Norman.
Resale Opportunity with Foreign Ownership based on a off-shore or on-shore options.
The Beachfront Condominium with outstanding features:
- Fully furnished Penthouse condominium (USD60,000 added value) – “rent ready” for investors and owner occupiers can “move in now”, excellent property to meet all your needs!
- Most Exclusive and absolute beachfront Block B of Hyatt Regency Residences Da Nang
- Rental Program and other rental income options with great potential for high annual returns.
- Average net rental income of $43,000 per year with positive trajectory year to year.
- Corner unit offering outstanding panoramic view of the Beach, East Sea, Son Tra peninsula and Cham Islands
- Spacious living area and kitchen, master bedroom with ocean views and balcony complimented by 2 generous guest bedrooms, each with an en suite washroom
- High ceilings with panoramic windows
- Excellent interior design which embraces Vietnamese natural and cultural elements while maintaining a modern touch
- Access to all Hyatt Regency Danang resort facilities
Agent(s) for this listing
Realtor / Managing Director
Office: +84 (0) 934 891 746
Mobile: +84 (0) 934 891 746
Fax: +84 (0) 511 135 6578